суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

allowance distribution table




����� I am obviously at muh girl Tinaapos;s. The weekend/ week has been pretty out of the ordinary. I have never hated my father so much, Heapos;s angry at me for "abusing time" at Tinaapos;s house. Despite me telling him everything that I was going to do this weekend. I swear he always does this to me. He get angry at me for the dumbest things. He hates how I am always a bitch at home, and how I never want to be around anyone.�Maybe I never want to be around because I hate dealing with all the shit from his girlfriend, who constantly scoffs at me and gives me dirty looks. She never trusts me, she hates dealing with me. I wish he would understand that sheapos;s completely soiled the closeness he and I had once shared. I can never be alone, or have a PRIVATE conversation with him. Sheapos;s always there, putting her unwanted input and dirty looks. He says I have too much "angst", and that he doesnapos;t give a damn about what�I do anymore. Heapos;s pulled this shit before when I stayed with Allie. I am so done with dealing with his stupidity and failure to listen to me. He only hears what he wants to hear.�


free character printables, allowance distribution table, allowance doubler, allowance duty free, allowance education maintenance.



Комментариев нет: