пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

dfw car service




Me: I think the best mtv iapos;ve seen so far is avril lavigneapos;s when youapos;re gone, itapos;s just so sad
DJ: awww, yeah it really is. I kinda prefered her when she first started though.
Me: haha yeah, now itapos;s all hey hey you you i dont like your girlfriend
DJ: hahaha its catchy though. Catchily annoying. I loved it for a period cos everyone loved it, it was just so easy to sing to.
Me: which reminds me, i annoyed the crap of my ex boyfriend about the time he wanted to get skater shoes by singing he was a skater boy -bobs up and down-
Xanthe: well yeah you cant sing that song without bobbing up and down, itapos;s sucha cheery song, itapos;s just so happy

DJ (in a soft whisper): joyce..joyce..joyce..
Me (breaking from my space out): what?
Everyone else: ROTFLOL
Me: OH IT WAS YOU I thought that was the voice in my head
Xanthe: you ACTUALLY here voices in your head?
Me: errr, yes?
Grace: is that Calvin or Jamie?
Me: -embarassed- Itapos;s Calvin.
Fitzy: I think thatapos;s schizoprenia

Me (to a sikh guy) : what do you during your service? do you have praying mats and things like that, Iapos;m just curious you know..
Hamza: nah, thatapos;s us.

Higgins: so what are you on for tonight?
Hamza: oh, weapos;re probably going out.
Kat: well thatapos;s understandable considering its been such a long time since you got smashed, like 24 hrs ago?
Higgins: what are you talk about? Hamzaapos;s a good muslim boy.
Hamza: -lol- yeah..

Things that just made my day a little better -
Brian calling the weekend guy a douche bag even though probably not in those words but yeah.



cube magazine website, dfw car service, dfw car show.



Комментариев нет: