суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

climatic bubo




I slept in today. Paul had school and the girls were with Mimi Bev and Papa Ralph. It was nice. I set an alarm for 9:00 and ignored it. I didnapos;t get much done, but felt rested. I did most of the clean up last night from the scrapbooking group. I realized this morning that I took down all of the table and should have left one set up. I vacuumed and set the table back up because we had Paulapos;s MBA group over for dinner. His team is Amanda and Steve (they live together in Ann Arbor) and Billy. Billy brought his wife (who is gorgeous) and their 3 girls (also beautiful). It was really nice. Everyone headed home around 8:30. Iapos;ve been hearing about them for a couple of weeks now, so itapos;s nice to get faces to put with the names.

alabama nurse aide registry, climatic bubo, climatic chamber, climatic chambers, climatic change.



Комментариев нет: