суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

delfinian war





Yesterday, was apos;thatapos; day. You know? The one when school staff tihnk it will be funny to make us run a long distance like free range animals. Thankfully, they gave the option of allowing us to dress up and go crazy which kind of made the day more fun than torture. I canapos;t believe itapos;s our years last Fun Run. Theyapos;ve only just started making it some fun dress up event and weapos;re not there next year, iapos;m going to miss the school.

As a member of the Prom Committee I was put in the catergory to help out with awards and the fashion show. Word spread round that I was looking for a few people to advertise dresses and suits but now iapos;ve ended up with 21 people in my little black book. Whatapos;s shocking is that I never thought most of them people would bother applying. Iapos;m going to cut down the list by a lot though, it seems like a tv show -�Seafordapos;s Next Top Model...LMAO Yes I know itapos;s lame.

Will update with a bigger blog post, right now iapos;m still tired and my limbs ache.

xx


delfinian war, delfinian, delfinia senki, delfinia resort hotel rhodes.



Комментариев нет: